Greetings,

Welcome to my blog. I've been told for a while that I need to start sharing my thoughts in a formal forum. Today I've finally channeled energy into creating that forum to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, and advice with the world.

The Thoughtful Man's Blog is an open space for sharing a vast array of wisdom and knowledge. being that I am a person of many interests I could not settle on a single theme or focus on just one subject. My posts will cover many different topics including but not limited to politics. health and wellness, love and romance, self-help tips, general wisdom, nostalgia, music, Afrocentrism, and world news. I am a man of many thoughts, but I will try to convey them as concisely as I can for your sakes. LOL

So how about a little about me? I am an African-American, Millennial, college graduate. I studied Psychology in college at Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University, the best HBCU known to Earth. I'm a Southerner born and raised in Florida, the state that everyone loves to hate and hates to admit they love. Reading writing and public speaking have been natural talents cultivated and encouraged since I was able to hold a pencil. I am primarily a homebody, but when I do get out it's certainly a party. I enjoy traveling (another topic that will be covered here). I don't subscribe to religious beliefs, but f I had to choose a label to describe my beliefs I'd have to say I am a Christian. I am a free thinker, and a lot of my thoughts aren't always welcomed or completely understood.

The choice to hide my identity was so that people would fall in love with the wisdom and not the person. My face and personal life are not what's important here and I want to provide quality content free of the restraints of the image based society social media has created. As I post other facts about my life will be revealed, some may like it and others won't, not my problem. I believe it is possible to agree to disagree and still show support and love despite differences in opinions. Please understand that what I say is NOT law, unless I am quoting a law, but it is my opinion and should be respected as I will respect yours

I do hope you enjoy this blog and that I can count on your continued support. As I grow as a blogger and a person I pray each of you grows with me as we help each other become a better version of ourselves.

Peace, Love, and Blessings,
The Millennial Solomon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pain and Suffering

It's Just Emotions...